Get bonus money. Buy a house. Celebrate. In a nutshell, that’s how the Home Is Possible program works.
- Non-repayable money up to 5% of the loan value
- Usable for down payment and closing costs
- Attractive 30-year interest rate
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- Financing available for manufactured homes
- Statewide program
- Qualifying income below $98,500
- Home price below $400,000
- Minimum credit score of 640
- Homebuyer must live in home as primary residence
- Homebuyer education course required
- Must meet standard underwriting requirements
- One-time fee of $675
If you love the benefits and meet the qualifications, the next step is to find a Home Is Possible qualified lender. They’ll help you get thousands of dollars in bonus money, courtesy of Nevada Housing Division and our Home Is Possible program.