Home First makes ownership possible for first-time homebuyers throughout Nevada. With generous down payment support and liberal home price limits, it’s easier than ever to get the keys to your first home.
- $15,000 down payment assistance (cannot be used for closing costs)
- Forgivable after 3 years (if you stay in home)
- 30-year fixed rate mortgage
- Purchase price up to $570,000 (see agency guidelines)
- Must be first-time homebuyer (cannot have owned a home in the last 3 years)
- Minimum of 6 months Nevada residency
- Minimum credit score 640
- Must complete homebuyer education course
- Income must fall within Household Income Limits (consult your lender for details)
Are you a Nevadan ready to experience the joys and responsibilities of homeownership? Get started by finding a qualified lender. Find a lender today.
Household Income Limits
300% Federal Poverty Level (FPL) for all government loans (FHA, VA, USDA). Conventional loans have additional Fannie/Freddie income requirements.
|# of Persons in Household||Annual Income|