HUD Approved Target Areas in Nevada
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) targeted areas offer more benefits for low- and medium-income home buyers using the first time homebuyer program.
Targeted Area Benefits
- NO first-time homebuyer requirement
- Up to $578,070 purchase price
- Up to $142,100 household income
Nevada Target Areas
|County||1 to 2 Person||3 or more Person||Purchase Price|
Finding Property Addresses in a Targeted Area
- Access the FFIEC Geocoding System to find information about a specific address by going to this link: https://geomap.ffiec.gov/FFIECGeocMap/GeocodeMap1.aspx
- Enter complete address and press "SEARCH"
- Compare "Track Code" from Qualified Census Tracts chart
2023 IRS Section 42(d)(5)(B) Qualified Census Tracts