Thanks to our veterans and active military personnel, we’re free to give the dream of homeownership. Humbly, we deliver through our Home Is Possible For Heroes program.
This hero-worthy program gives veterans and military personnel more buying power and even more opportunities to experience the joys of homeownership—for less. Check out the program benefits and requirements.
- Below-market fixed interest rate 30-year loan
- Reduces monthly mortgage payment
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- Statewide program
- Borrower may not own other property at the time of closing
- Qualifying income below $98,500
- Home price below $510,400
- VA or USDA loans only
- Minimum credit score of 640
- Homebuyer must live in home as primary residence
- Homebuyer education course required
- Must meet standard underwriting requirements
- One-time fee of $755
If you're a veteran who has been honorably discharged, are in the National Guard, are a surviving spouse or you’re on active military duty, Home Is Possible For Heroes was made specifically for you.
So how do heroes save money? Start by finding a HIP-qualified lender.