Thanks to our team of HIP-qualified lenders, home is not only possible, it has become a reality for more than 14,000 homebuyers in the Silver State since 2014. To show our appreciation for the amazing lenders in the northern part of the state, we threw a hipster-themed awards luncheon. (Hipster ‘cause HIP, as in Home Is Possible. Plus, it’s just a totes fresh theme.)
Naturally, we love each and every one of our lenders—hence the fancy lunch—but we also wanted to honor a few who have helped so many Nevadans take full advantage of the Home Is Possible family of homebuyer programs. So without further ado, we’d like to announce the seven award winners who walked away with a personalized bobblehead trophy (we nailed their likeness!) and a congratulatory pat on the back.
- Sam Britt, iServe Lending: 2017 Top Overall Producer
- Celia Barrientos and Maurice Barrientos, Guild Mortgage: 2017 Mortgage Credit Certificate Award
- Samantha Gomez, On Q Financial: 2017 Top Producer in VA Loans
- Patricia Kirsch, Guild Mortgage: 2017 Top Producer in Fannie Mae Loans
- Wendy Henderson, GNM: 2017 Exceptional Processing & Compliance Award
- Jorge Montoya, Guild Mortgage: 2017 Community Award
*Programming note: Southern Nevada lender appreciation event coming in 2018.
Home Is Possible For You, Too
Whether you’re a Nevadan who wants to buy a home, or a lender who wants to become HIP-qualified (and maybe win one of those coveted trophies come next awards season), Home Is Possible is the path forward. How do we know? Because we’ve yet to find a homeowner or lender that doesn’t love Home Is Possible program benefits like:
- Non-repayable money up to 5% of the loan value
- Usable for down payment and closing costs
- Attractive 30-year interest rate
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- Financing available for manufactured homes
- Available statewide
In true award ceremony fashion, we have a few peeps we’d like to thank for their support, including US Bank, Raymond James, Fannie Mae, eHousingPlus and the West 2nd District for helping put on this HIP event. Rock on!