COVID-19 doesn’t have to stop you from buying or selling a home, but there are new guidelines you need to know.
If your credit or debt-to-income ratio isn’t exactly where you’d like it, an FHA loan might be the solution for you.
How do you fix up your home when you can’t leave your home? Read on for some ideas.
The Nevada Housing Division has made home possible for nearly 22,000 families throughout the state of Nevada.
Homeownership is possible, even with student debt.
Buying a home doesn’t have to mean a stand-alone structure. A more affordable condo or townhome could be the perfect answer for you, depending on your needs and situation.
Freddie Mac Changes
Effective January 13, 2020
- Freddie Mac loans will be limited to income at or below 80% AMI.
- Freddie Mac ASI Grant will no longer be available.
- Conventional loans will not be available under the Home Is Possible for First-Time Homebuyer Bond program.
Revised DTI Guidelines
Effective January 6, 2020
- DTI of 45.0 l % to 50% will be allowed on FHA and Conventional loans with a minimum FICO score of 680.
- Minimum credit score of 640 still permitted with maximum DTI of 45% on FHA, VA, USDA & Conventional products.
NHD to $510,400!
Effective January 2, 2020, NHD purchase price limit will be $510,400. Remember to always check agency guidelines regarding purchase price limits.
Lastly, thanks for being you. (We just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to tell you how much we appreciate you.)
While spring and summer might be the most popular times to buy or sell a home, getting your home buying on in winter has its benefits too. Seriously!